Infertility Treatment in India
Infertility describes the inability to reproduce. In cases where the natural method of achieving a conception has proved futile, external means like in vitro fertilization (IVF) becomes the next option. IVF refers to the fertilization that occurs outside the female body for example in the test tube.
If you suspect to be suffering from infertility related complications, then we have various fertility hospitals in India with the best IVF doctors to diagnose the following causes of infertility;
- Ovulation problems; the regular menstrual process is a must for a female to conceive as nature provides. An irregular menstrual cycle, therefore, calls for a doctor’s diagnosis followed by appropriate treatment.
Most common ovulation disorders have been found to be related to;
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Insufficient ovary
- Failure of the brain to signal the for the ovulation to occur
- Tubal blockage; this may be as a result of sexually transmitted infections or an inflamed pelvic infection; hence the ovulated egg cannot reach the sperm cells to complete the fertilization.
In the circumstance where there are two tubal blockages, an In vitro fertilization treatment (IVF) may help. But if it is due to hydrosalpinx liquid, then laparoscopic surgery precedes the infertility treatment.
- Uterine fibroids; all the three fibroids contribute to infertility; intramural, submucosal or subserosal. If the infertility is due to the submucosal fibroid, a surgical operation to remove the fibroid solves the problem.
- Endometrial polyps; in this case, a minimally invasive procedure is done to remove the finger-like growths. In most cases, after surgery, the pregnancy rate is doubled.
After a careful diagnosis, the following infertility treatments are provided;
- An IVF treatment has been very successful with women whose two fallopian tubes are blocked or damaged. Following IVF treatment, the female eggs are removed from the body and the fertilization scheduled in the lab giving rise to what is usually referred to as test tube babies.
- Intrauterine insemination involves the washing the sperms and them directly introducing them into the uterine cavity thereby bypassing the cervix.
- Stimulating the ovary; under this fertility treatment, oral or injected medications are used to solve infertility. The medications will excite the release of the ova so as to enable ovulation.
- Surgery; after a thorough ultrasound examination, surgery may be opted to correct infertility related disorders. The surgical procedure may consist of;
- Laparoscopic surgery; little cuts are made in the abdomen or pelvis for surgical treatment of cancer.
- Hysteroscopy; deals with the inspection of the uterine cavity via the cervix. The procedure is mainly carried out for the diagnosis of fibroids.
- Abdominal myomectomy; it’s a surgical procedure performed to reach the fibroids in the uterus.
In India, you will find different infertility treatment options. You don’t have to worry about the cost of IVF or cost of test tube baby in India, because we have to date technological methods for IVF treatment, which makes India IVF success rate to be high.
We can provide you opinions from Top rated expert Doctors from our connected doctors and that will be free of cost!