Cardiology is a medical division that deals with the human heart disorders. It covers the diagnosis and the management of heart diseases such as;
- Coronary Heart Diseases
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Failure
India has been in the forefront in the fight of the various cardiovascular diseases. Since cardiology infections develop gradually, it is wise to keep a check on your blood pressure or cholesterol level for a possible heart failure. Cardiology treatments are popular in India due to the presence of heart specialists at an affordable cost.
If you suspect of suffering from any heart disorder, visit cardiologists in India for accurate diagnosis using the following methods:
- Through blood tests: this provides the fundamental and the most important diagnosis for heart disease, for example, coronary artery disease. The test capitalizes on the presence of biomarkers in the blood to check for the indicators of heart disease.
- X-ray: this will diagnose for heart infections, congestive heart failures and possible enlargement of the heart.
- Computed tomography scan: This will show the three dimension picture of the heart especially when arteries are suspected to have narrowed due to plaque deposition.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): This method monitors and records a patient’s heart beat using the electrodes attached to his heart. MRI is ideal for testing slow heart rate and palpitations.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) test
Remedies or options for cardiology treatment in India
The medical tourists visiting the country due to heart diseases have the following treatment offered by the best cardiologists in India:
- Non-Invasive: This is all bout diagnosing and treating heart-related diseases. Any person with any heart disease background or valvular heart is subjected to non-invasion evaluation.
- Invasive and Intervention Cardiology: Invasive cardiology deals with the detection and therapeutic measures of cardiovascular disorders. Treatment here involves the introduction of instruments into the body so as to treat the heart diseases.
- Bypass Surgery: The process, also known as heart bypass, is a surgical procedure performed on a patient to lessen the chance of coronary-related deaths.
- Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery: This is an operation conducted by a cardiothoracic surgeon on children to correct congenital heart diseases which occur at the time of birth.
- Replacement of the Heart Valve: the remedy is suitable for patients with malfunctioning hearts. The choice of the valve depends on the person’s age and sex.
- Robotic Surgery, which is a computer-assisted heart operation, involves a cardiovascular surgeon making small incisions. The procedure is only possible with the help of a camera inserted into the patient’s body. It is a less painful surgical treatment.