Ayurveda Treatments in India
Ayurvedic Treatment, which has its origin in India, deals with the holistic healing of a person; mental, body and spirit. It’s a part of the Indians traditional healing method. Even though the principal aim of the treatment is to sustain good health, it can also be used to fight specific health problems.
The treatment is particularly suitable for dealing with stress, chronic or metabolic related disorders. Still, others seek Ayurvedic treatment for rejuvenation purpose.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment destinations in India
- Kerala: It is one of the world’s best Ayurvedic treatment destinations located in India. Spread across a wide expanse of greenery, Kerala prides as a getaway destination for those in search of an Ayurvedic haven away from the cacophony of city life.
Kerala is one of the frontrunners in encouraging a culture of Ayurvedic holidays and meditation tours among travel devotees. The peacefulness of the place by the sea, goodness of traditional Ayurvedic therapies and a healthy diet routine help people unwind here. Severe health conditions of paralysis, variable levels of blood pressure, arthritis, high cholesterol and breathing problems are examined by a team of yoga experts and doctors.
- Himalayas, Uttarakhand: The experience here replicates a blissful journey accompanied by the towering and guarding Himalayas. Here, the treatment focuses on an interesting and fruitful blend of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy with modern spa technology for complete wellness of the human body.
This place is blessed with the views of the Ganges on one side and the mountain peaks on the other gratifying the tourist's eyes, mind and spirit upon waking up every morning. Yoga pavilions, landscaped precincts, verandas facing a clear sky, spas equipped with hydrotherapy services, and Rejuvenation food are some of the many distinguishing features of the place you can coddle in.
- Devaaya, Goa: Goa as a city has shaped an identity that values art, culture and holistic living. And speaking of holistic living, the city has surfaced as one of the potential tourist spots on the map of Ayurveda tourism in India. Naturopathy becomes a way of life at this Ayurvedic paradise that brings collectively the necessary constituents of 'Panchakarma' treatments with yoga, meditation, music, lifestyle correction, diet planning and medicines for tourists. The center has been designed on the science of 'Vaastu Shastra' that adds to the harmony of the overall rejuvenation procedure.
- Udaipur: The city of lakes and palaces, Udaipur is yet another hot spot for the Ayurvedic retreat. The wonderful architecture of spas, tents did up in gloominess of royalty and luxury and the greeting gardens contribute to the growth of a relaxed mind and soul of the human body. Ayurveda tourism is growing vividly in India; both for pure Ayurvedic treatments and Ayurvedic-inspired experiences.
When and where can you find the best Ayurvedic doctor in India?
The best time to opt for an Ayurvedic retreat in India is during the rainy season (from June to September). This is the ideal time since the weather then is cool moist and free of dust. Depending on your goal one, there are two main types of Ayurvedic treatment;
- Intensive medical cure
- Rejuvenation services.
For a taste of Ayurveda massage or pampering, you can visit the major tourists’ hotels and resorts in the country. However, anyone who requires particular attention should visit an Ayurvedic hospital. The health institutions are categorized as green (five stars) or olive (three stars) leaf.
Benefits of Ayurveda treatments in India
- Bringing down the stress or anxiety level; high dosage of stress is harmful to the body. Therefore an Ayurvedic doctor will employ many techniques to alleviate your depression and helps bring back the body hormonal balance. The technology includes yoga, herbal treatments, and breathing exercises.
- Ayurveda treatment reduces the possibility of stroke or heart attack. By sticking to a specified diet and relaxation techniques, reversal of the thickening of the artery walls is achieved. The cholesterol, fats and other toxic linings of the artery are significantly suppressed.
- Better management of cancer. The most effective Ayurvedic cancer treatment is by avoiding the foods predisposing you to cancer. An Ayurvedic diet advises you to stick to natural foods, vegetables, meat from grass eating animals and avoid processed foods. Maintaining the healthy life and hence balanced Dosha is the best Ayurvedic medicine for cancer.
- A visit to Ayurvedic expert will explain the Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes. Here the treatment breakdowns the different home remedies, for example using cinnamon powder, bitter gourds or fenugreek seeds.
- Achieving hormonal balance from natural resources. The hormonal balance will help alleviate disorders like irregular periods, increased fertility and overall healthy pregnancy research at the University of Colombo revealed a close connection between using essential oils, herbal treatment, and change in lifestyle and overcoming PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).